InMotion Hosting Reviews:
Every business needs a website to post their daily updates, whether it is a fully functioning e-commerce setup or a simple blog. Either way, you need a web hosting service.
Similarly, InMotion, a popular US-based company, is a well-known name in the web hosting industry with reliable performance for business class hosting. They provide hosting for bloggers, large companies, as well for beginners. InMotion is also popularly known for their reliable hosting, a broad range of services, and quality customer services.
Before you sign up for InMotion hosting you should read the InMotion hosting review to get the facts. So, let’s take a deep dive into the Expert’s InMotion Hosting Review.
InMotion hosting is considered as one of the largest independent web hosting companies in the globe. They are not owned by Endurance International, a holding corporation for many brands including HostGator, Bluehost, and Ipage. With complete 99.9% uptime and good technical support, InMotion is a user favorite. Their unmatched US based support is always there to help you in need as they offer competitively priced hosting service with 24/7 customer support.
About InMotion Hosting
InMotion hosting was founded in the year 2001 and has its offices in Los Angeles and Virginia Beach. It is one of the oldest web hosting companies in the market.
Since then, they have grown a lot and have successfully amassed a customer base of over 300,000 domains on their servers.
Being one of the oldest hosting companies, InMotion has successfully made its position as a trusted web hosting company that experienced webmasters trust.
In this InMotion Hosting review you’ll find out if that really the case!
Pros and Cons of Using InMotion Hosting
Not all hosting companies offer you similar features and services, but they offer you different features and services with their own unique advantages and disadvantages. The only thing you have to do is carefully weigh them before making any decisions.
Here are some of the list of pros and cons of using InMotion hosting:
- 24/7 Support: They have a wide range of 24/7 support channels to fix any issues no matter the time. They can be contacted in multiple forms like email, chat, phone, and even Skype front and center everywhere on their site.
- Uptime Guarantee: InMotion hosting not only provides their customer the good customer support but they also provide their business class customers with 99.99% uptime guarantee. Moreover, unlike many other shared web hosting services, InMotion does not sell their servers or they do not allow too many sites to be hosted on the same server.
- Free Data Backups: Frequent data backups are a great deal for shared hosting providers. Servers go down, and you mistakenly hit the delete button –and you need a backup. No need to worry about because like the other hosting companies, InMotion also does backups. Interestingly, those backups are for free whenever you need it.
Many other web hosting companies also even put low limits on data backups or some other competitors charge a separate fee for backups. However, InMotion hosting is different. They have generous backup limits to give their customers data an extra safety net.
- E-commerce Support: InMotion is one of the few hosts with active partnerships between leading eCommerce services and Prestashop. They help you to make your eCommerce experience even better by providing easy integrations with payment processors.
- Speed: All InMotion hosting servers have SSDs built-in instead of old spinning hard drives. SSD are a way to faster than old drives which makes your website load even faster. While other web hosts do not offer SSD storage or some charge extra for it. You can also select your datacenter on business class plans or VPS.
- 90-days money back guarantee: One of the interesting features of InMotion hosting is they offer one of the longest trial periods in the business i.e, 90-days money back guarantee, which is HUGE. While other hosting companies offer only a 30-days money back guarantee.
- Free Site Transfer: Another advantage of using InMotion hosting is that they transfer site for free without downtime. Some of the users worry about moving their site from one host to another host. But you don’t have to worry as InMotion helps you to overcome with this problem. Yes, InMotion has made this process very easy. Their team members will move your website to their web servers, ensuring there is no loss of any data during the transfer. Besides that, they also make sure that your website remains live during the transfer and there is no worry to lose any business.
No hosting company is perfect-you’ll find several InMotion complaints around the web. Some are justified and some are not. There are in total 4 disadvantages with InMotion that I’ve listed down.
- Price Point: The price point of InMotion is relatively higher than most other shared hosting services. Nevertheless, you do get what you pay for, and with the free backup and restore, customer service, free migration services, and other free application, we believe they make up for it in other areas.
- Limit for Number of Sites: Another drawback of using InMotion hosting is that customers are quite limited to the number of websites that they can host on one single account. However, this is the only case for the Launch and Power packages.
In case you are planning to run a significant number of websites, then you might have to consider a different host. But if you need a couple of sites, then this should not really impact you at all.
Conclusion: Do We Recommend InMotion?
Yes, we do recommend InMotion hosting for those who are looking to host a couple of websites on their accounts and is ready to pay a bit of premium for great supports and performances.
In our InMotion Hosting review, we found them to be reliable hosting provider, and with great plans. They also provide fast servers, good uptime, and great customer support which is available 24/7.
InMotion hosting also provides fast servers, good uptime and great customer support. Their plans fit all budget sizes and shared plans, and are particularly great for business websites and new blogs.
They offer a variety of hosting plans which allows you to grow your business without worrying about moving to a new host. You can also easily upgrade your hosting plan whenever you need more resources.